Brow Tattoo Course
Brow Microblading +Powder/Ombre + Combination Brows 5 days
The 5 days Microblading Eyebrows & Powder Ombre Brows face to face training course it delivers in the first day all the theoretical part where the student become familiar with skin problems, hygiene, Council regulations, workplace setup, pigments, touch ups, pre-procedure, aftercare, shaping, troubleshooting and the fundamental of the brow tattoo course techniques, including:
- Microblading Eyebrows: a manual hair strokes “Phibrows technique”
- Powder, Ombre Brows: technique with the machine.
- Hybrid Brows: a combination of Microblading & Powder
- Starter kit + PMU Machine
- Cosmetic tattoo manual
- Certificate of completion, which coupled with your council permit & infection control certificate will enable you to start tattooing in your own salon.
- Free ongoing mentoring
- One on one hands on training
- Flexible days and schedule
- 3 days Microblading Feather Brows + Microshading
- 3 days Powder Ombre Brows, technique with the machine
- 1 day Microblading Feather Brows , not kit included
- 1 days Powder Ombre Brows, not kit included
All course are delivery by a experienced Australia accredited TAE trainer
Zip pay & After pay available
Mornings Course Duration: 5 days in a row or separate full-time.
Evening Course Duration: 1 night per week over 7 weeks from 5pm to 9pm
Class sizes are small, generally with no more than 3 students.
One on one training is available and can be tailored to suit a more flexible time plan. This option will provide considerably more observation performing treatments, plus additional hands-on practical training.
Request Pricing & More Info Below
Fill in your details below to receive a copy of our course pricing and info PDF