Full Set Classic: $100
- 2 weeks infill: $70
- 3 weeks infill: $80
Full Set Hybrid: $130
- 2 weeks infill: $75
- 3 weeks infill: $85
Full Set Volume: $170
- 2 weeks infill: $95
- 3 weeks infill: $110
- 2 weeks infill: $110
- 3 weeks infill: $200
Brow Lamination: $100
Brow sculpting: $55
Brow Henna: $60
Lash lift: $95
Before Your Eyelash Extensions
- Remove any eye makeup/contact lenses
- Do not tint, perm or curl lashes with a clamp curler at least 48hrs prior your appointment
- Advise if you have any Eye infection, conjunctivitis, sore/swollen eyes, recent laser surgery…
Eyelash extensions after care
During the first 24 hours
- Avoid showering
- Avoid swimming.
- Avoid exposure to hear (i.e steam / sauna).
- The extensions need that amount of time to properly bond and the steam and chlorine could affect this.
- Avoid all eyelash cosmetics.
For best results
- Avoid chemical treatments
- Avoid getting your lashes wet for 48 hours
- Use Intense not water proof mascara. If, only apply the mascara to the tips of your lashes.
- Use makeup remover oil free to remove mascara and to keep brows and lash clean
- Avoid pulling or rubbing your eyes
- If your eyelashes are tangled or crossed over, use the lash
- If your eyelashes are tangled or crossed over, use the lash brush given to you during your appointment to gently brush them straight and put them in place.
- Please keep lashes clean by regular washing with foaming lash shampoo
- Be careful when applying facial and eye creams to avoid the brows and lash fine. Too many oil-based products can break down the adhesive.