Lip blushing is a semi permanent cosmetic tattooing procedure that can last up to 3-4 years, achieved by depositing pigments in your lips using very delicate tattoo technique. While also sometimes called lip tattooing, this is more of a cosmetic enhancement rather than traditional tattoo
Lip Blush can enhance the beauty of natural lip colour, correct asymmetry and definition. With the help of this treatment, it is possible to correct the fading colour of lips that is always associated with aging.
Colours and design are customized for every client
Lip Blush Benefits:
- Lips appear more defined/youthful
- Corrects asymmetry
- Kiss proof
- Make lips appear fuller
- Corrects blurred lip border from age/sun damage/fillers
- Save time + money
Lip Blush consist of 2 treatments, each session is about 2 1/2 hrs long (includes consultation, anaesthetics, drawing the design and the procedure).
Every treatment has to be 6 weeks in between.
Lip Blush semi permanent tattoo last about 3-4 years.
Pain level: topical anaesthetics used during the procedure to minimize pain, some swelling to be expected.
Lip blush is NOT a lipstick look. It’s mean to look like the most perfect version of your natural lips or a soft lip tint, Just gloss and go!
You can always wear whatever lipstick; lip blush won’t affect the lipstick colour
Lip Blush Pre & After Care
Prior your appointment:
- MOIST your lips for one week prior to the procedure for better results.
- If you are prone to COLD SORES, simplex breakouts use Zorivax for 5 days prior and 5 days after the treatment.
- Avoid alcohol 24 hours before your appointment.
- No painkillers such as Aspirin, panadol.. before the appointment.
- If you are sick, please try to postpone the appt.
- If you bruise or bleed readily, or use Fish Oil, Ginger, Garlic, Ginseng is recommended that you start taking Arnica tablets 3-5 days prior your appt.
- Fill out our medical checklist form to see if you are a candidate for lip blush treatment
Immediately after a Lip Blush Micropigmentation procedure the area treated will look about 50% darker than the final results. This is temporary; the colour will lighten and soften over 14 days. It is normal for the area to feel slightly tender or dry. Expect the lip to be slightly tender 1-3 days. Swelling is minimal and with most people it will subside within 24 hours.
- Cold pads can be applied to minimise swelling.
- Do not use any lipsticks for 14 days
- Avoid swimming pools, the beach, steam rooms and saunas during the healing process (14 days) Steam will open pores and may make the colour bleed out.
- Apply vitamin E Oil every two hours
- Bath or shower as normal — NO SOAP or CLEANSERS on the treated area for one day.
- Keep your hands away from your lips to prevent the possibility of infection.
- If you are prone to cold sores – apply cold sore cream for 7 days. We recommend that in addition take cold sore preventive supplements as an additional precaution.
- Do not receive, electrolysis or laser hair removal close to the lip area