Skin Needling Queensland
Skin needling Queensland is also called micro-needling therapy or collagen-induced therapy. This is a minimally invasive, non-surgical, and non-ablative facial rejuvenation procedure that uses a microneedle device to create controlled skin lesions.
How does Skin Needling Queensland work?
Each of the thousands of tiny puncture wounds causes the release of growth factors that initiate the wound-healing process. These factors stimulate the growth of new collagen and elastin in the surrounding skin. The production of new collagen and elastin is the goal of all skin rejuvenating and rejuvenating treatments.
The production of new collagen can last up to 12 months, which improves the strength and structure of the skin and softens and removes scars and wrinkles.
Skin Needling Before And After
- Vitamins A and C are important for collagen production and protection against sun damage. It is impossible to achieve a high concentration of vitamin C in the skin when taking tablets orally. Therefore, it is recommended to use home skin care products that contain high concentrations of these vitamins to improve results.
- numbing creams and coolers used to ease the discomfort associated with deeper treatment.
- After the treatment, the skin may be red, swollen, moist and sensitive for different periods, depending on the depth of your treatment. Mild peeling may occur, consisting of small areas of peeling that feel rough and look tanned. The skin may feel tight and dry. Varying degrees of scaling/flaking may occur as healing progresses. Laser balm is applied because healing occurs in 2-3 days, depending on the depth of treatment.
- Pure Mineral Makeup used after 2-3 days, but it is recommended to keep the skin moist to promote healing. It is important to protect your new skin from the sun by wearing a broad spectrum SPF 15 sunscreen every day.
- It usually takes at least 3- treatments to improve the firmness and texture of the skin. It may take 5 or more procedures to heal scars.
- Results accumulate gradually because collagen production takes time. Most clients notice an improvement in their skin tone and texture within 6-8 weeks after each treatment.
- Skin Needling Queensland is suitable for tightening and smoothing fine wrinkles, cloudy skin, sun-damaged and aging skin, enlarged pores, acne scars, chicken pox scars and surgical scars (more than 6 months) and facial skin. , arms, neck and chest. Skin needling can be perform on all skin types and colors and on all body parts.
- Skin needling Queensland is NOT suitable for those who have used Roaccutane in the past 6 months, have active acne, open sores, infections, psoriasis or dermatitis in the treated area, have untreated diabetes, are pregnant or breastfeeding or have a tendency to keloid scars or other abnormal wound healing
- Smokers should know that smoking weakens the body’s ability to grow new collagen.
- As with all skin piercing procedures, there are minor risks of infection, pigmentation and scarring.
- Skin needling safely performed on all skin types (light to dark skin) and may be a safer treatment for sensitive thin skin areas such as the neck and chest.
- Skin Needling is a cost-effective and time-consuming skin rejuvenation treatment.
What should I avoid Skin Needling Before And After?
Skin products with acidic active ingredients, retinol or AHA (glycolic acid) should be avoid after the treatment. You should avoid these products for two or three days. You should also use broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of at least 35 to prevent sun damage. During the first 72 hours after treatment, apply sunscreen every -6 hours. Clothing does not provide adequate protection from the sun. Avoid going outside between 10 am and 2 am for the first three days after treatment.