Soho Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP) involves the technique of injecting pigment into the scalp simulating hair follicles using a Micropigmentation machine, needles and pigments. This technique is an extremely intricate procedure, as each client’s needs are unique during each treatment to tailor the pigment to them exact skin colour and type.
Best option for male/ female hair loss and thinning hairline
With 2 -3 scalp micropigmentation brisbane treatments, with a week in between your problem will be solved
You can choose strong, medium or very light hairline.
Scalp Micropigmentation Brisbane can last up to 5 years depending of type of skin and aftercare.
Book for a free consultation :0406531526
SMP PRE & AFTER CARE
- Do not touch the healing pigmented area with your fingers.
- Apply antiseptic cream or Vaseline 3-5 times daily until the procedure area has healed.
- .No sun, soap, sauna, Jacuzzi, swimming in chlorine pools for 7-10 days, (until area is completely healed) post procedure and after all touch-ups
- .Before bathing, gently apply a light coating of Vaseline on the procedure area using a clean cotton swab.
- Continue this regime until the procedure area has completely healed
- Do not rub the procedure area while it is healing (pigment may be removed along with crusting tissue).
- Use a “total sun block” after the procedure area has healed to prevent future fading of pigment color.
- Do not use products that contain AHA’s on the procedure area. Example: Glycolic, Lactic Acids. Always check your product labeling, it will fade your pigment color!
- If you are a blood donor, you may not give blood for 1 year following your Permanent Make-up application (per Red Cross).Touch-up visits should be scheduled between 30-45 days post procedure.
- All SEMI-Permanent Make-up procedures are a two-step process. Results are not determined until touch-up application is completed.